90 day Optimal Wellness Program
The 90 day Optimal Wellness Program is our premier health and wellness program. We highly encourage our new patients to consider this program if any of the following may apply:
• Relatively healthy individual striving for optimal health and anti-aging
• Interest in an effective weight loss program – especially for those who have already tried unsuccessfully to lose weight
• Persons with medical issues that would benefit from more support, such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, autoimmune disorders, pre-diabetes, multiple hormonal imbalances, or other chronic health conditions.
Our multidisciplinary team will use sophisticated testing to assess your current hormonal balance, nutritional status, stress, and risk for chronic disease. Then a Personalized Wellness Program will be developed for you, addressing all of these areas and more.
The team is led by our physician, Deborah Matthew MD, who is Fellowship trained in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. Our Clinical Educators include Liz Lorenzo RN, our Stress Management counselor and your personal liaison; Marci Scott ND who will help you to optimize your nutrition and use of nutritional supplements; Denise Westbrook our weight loss counselor; and Donna White who educates women on the use of bio-identical hormones.
Our team works closely with you to achieve your wellness goals. Our objective is to provide you with frequent, comprehensive support to obtain these results quickly and effectively.
Some of the benefits of the Wellness Program are as follows:
Extensive lab evaluation including: full hormonal assessment for sex hormones, stress hormones, thyroid hormones as well as blood count, liver and kidney function, advanced cardiovascular risk factors, glucose metabolism, and advanced lipid panel**
• A Personalized Wellness Plan will be custom designed for you based on your goals, health challenges and test results and presented to you in a custom health binder including full lab reports
An extended medical appointment with Dr. Matthew to review your lab results in detail and discuss your Wellness Plan which will include:
• Nutritional supplement recommendations *
• Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy as appropriate
Stress management counseling including HeartMath, a medically proven biofeedback program
QuickStart Medical Weight Loss Program or First Line Therapy Nutrition Program (to improve cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar and other chronic health conditions) are included at no additional cost.
• Additional innovative laboratory testing including nutritional evaluation, digestive function evaluation, food sensitivity testing and genomic testing for inherited risk factors may be done when appropriate **
• Regular appointments with our team of Clinical Educators to closely monitor and help you with your Wellness Plan and treatment.
• Follow up appointments with Dr. Matthew (on an as needed basis).
• B12 injections included as appropriate
• A complimentary Vit C peel, and 20% Discount on subsequent Medical Aesthetic services (chemical peels)
• 10% Discount on all nutritional supplements
• 10% discount on all skin care products
Please ask about our fast-track option if you would like to have your labs completed prior to your initial appointment