SkinPen is a micro skin treatment designed to stimulate your skin’s natural ability to repair itself. By creating a series of hundreds of vertical microscopic channels into the dermis (the top layer of your skin), SkinPen stimulates the natural production of new collagen and elastin – producing excellent skin rejuvenation results with little or no downtime. Your skin will look and feel healthier!
- Minimally invasive and quick
- Performed in office with little or no downtime
- Superior safety profile
- Can be used on all skin types
- Treats fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and many other skin texture conditions
- Can be used on all parts of the body including face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. This versatility makes SkinPen especially helpful when addressing acne scars on the back and stretch marks on the body
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple, nonsurgical, treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows. Before and after gallery.
Juvederm is a safe, reversible dermal filler made of a hyaluronic acid gel, which is a natural buiding block ingredient in our cells. It is injected under the skin to restore volume to aging skin or to those who have lost volume due to other reasons such as weight loss, smoothing away fine lines, wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds – the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth). Juvederm may be used to augment lips, nose and chin. Before and after gallery.
Voluma is a dermal filler designed to be used in the mid face to lift up areas that have drooped due to the aging process or weight loss. It too is a safe, reversible dermal filler made of a hyaluronic acid gel. It is truly an injectable “face lift”, with minimal down time and no scarring.
Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
If you are self-conscious about spider veins, the small purple or red blood vessels that appear in the lower extremities there is a simple procedure that can help. Sclerotherapy is a process in which a medicated solution is injected into the veins. The solution works to shrink the blood vessels, causing them to eventually fade and disappear completely.